Last Updated: Mar 26, 2018
Thank you for visiting my website, www.lintu.online.
Here are a few basic principles to start with:
- By visiting this website directly or through another site, you accept the terms and conditions of this Policy.
- This Policy applies to this website only.
- Lintu is not responsible for the content or privacy practices on any website not operated by Lintu to which this Site links or that links to this Site.
Now let’s talk about your data collection.
What Personal Data Lintu Collects and How
Lintu offers translation, copywriting, and localization of IT and marketing content. If I can supply what you need, there’s no better way for us to start a business together than to get to know each other first.
By going with the form, you consent to provide me with the following Personal Data:
- Your name – so that I know who contacted me
- Your email – so that I can reply
This data is sent to my mailbox, hosted by a third-party, inside the EU. I don’t ask for any more information from you at that point.
Information Collected Automatically
Lintu may also automatically collect information about you when you access or use the Site or transact business with us, including:
- Aggregated Web Behavior Data: Lintu uses Google Analytics for the purposes of traffic analysis. This tool offers an aggregated insight into the visitors’ use of the website, including the type of browser they use, access times, pages viewed, or referring websites, etc. Google does not provide any Personal Data that would allow to identify you as an individual. However, if you don’t want your website behavior to be tracked by Google, you may disable that feature. Here’s a link to a simple Google Analytics Opt-out add-on.
Information Use and Disclosure
We use your personal information to provide you with customer service and respond to your inquiries.
Communications with You
I may use your personal information to communicate with you about this Site and your inquiries. I will not, however, send you any unsolicited emails, unless you specifically submit your details to register for our newsletter service.
Except as otherwise set forth below, Lintu does not sell, rent, trade, license or otherwise disclose your specific personal information or financial information to anyone.
I may disclose information to third parties that perform specific functions on my behalf. These third parties include service providers who provide website and application development, hosting, maintenance, backup, storage, virtual infrastructure, payment processing, analysis and other services for Lintu, which may require them to access or use information about you.
If a service provider needs to access information about you to perform services on my behalf, they do so under close instruction from myself, including policies and procedures designed to protect your information. All Lintu’s service providers are based in the European Union.
Lintu may share non-personal information (such as the number of daily visitors to a particular web page, or the size of an order placed on a certain date) with third parties such as advertising partners. This information does not directly personally identify you or any user.
Offline Collection Use and Disclosure
Lintu may also collect information offline. Any information collected offline will be treated in a manner that is consistent with this Policy.
One example involves someone calling us to place an order or to ask questions. When someone calls, I will ask only for the personal information I need in order to place the order or to answer the question. When I need to store information (such as order information), I enter it into a secure database.
Your Data Security
Lintu takes all reasonable measures, including administrative, technical, and physical safeguards, to protect information about you from loss, theft, misuse, unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, and destruction.
Credit card information
Lintu does not collect or store credit card information.
Updates to this Policy